A common question we get is “How do I find the right keywords for my app?” This is an important element of app development because this will determine how easy it is for people to find your app instead of competing apps.
In this video I’m interviewing David Jenyns from www.melbourneseoservices.com.au. David goes into detail about the best practices for finding and optimising the keywords for your app.
Here are some resources and tools you can use to find the keywords for your app:
- MobileDevHQ – App Store Optimisation and keyword analysis. There are a number of similar services you can use however MobileDevHQ is by far one of the most popular. I use it for mine and my clients apps and find it to be immensely useful.
- Market Samurai – Used for web and social sites online – This is the program that David uses in his businesses.
If you have any questions related to ASO or if there is anything you would like to add to this please feel free to share your comments in the comments section below and direct them either to David or myself and we’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Here is a link to the transcription of this video about app store keyword optimisation.
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016