The Buzinga Podcast has rebranded! We are now Invisage, a podcast for innovators looking to supercharge their business growth in an era of rapid change.
I’ll be bringing you bold conversations and actionable insights from leaders in innovation, strategy and business – including entrepreneurs, enterprise innovators, strategists, thought leaders and investors – to help you tread new pathways to business growth.
This podcast is a platform for anyone hungry for innovation to learn latest trends, strategic business moves and disruptive practices.
I interviewed Steve Glaveski, co-founder and CEO of Collective Campus, a Melbourne-based enterprise innovation hub and consultancy that works with companies to help them adopt the mindset and tools to explore new business models and disruptive innovation.
It was fantastic to chat to Steve about his thoughts on how corporations can remain competitive through establishing an innovation culture.
This episode is so PACKED with value you could sell it!
A few highlights of this interview:
- The biggest misconception about enterprise innovation
- Are millennials inherently better innovators? We discuss the ideal mix of generations in your team.
- The 3 highest impact actions you can take today to make your company innovative
- Which corporate companies are leading the way in this arena?
If you liked the episode, show us some love by subscribing and rating Invisage on iTunes!
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016