I have 5 mentors.
These were each carefully chosen to reflect the components of my business and life that I want to improve at.
- General Business
- Spirituality and well being
Of course, you can still be successful without a mentor. But simply put, mentorship helps you fast track your success.
The times when I didn’t have one, my life stood still and didn’t really go anywhere.
I’m a big advocate for learning in any and every way possible – reading articles, listening to podcasts, attending conferences…These are all great ways to constantly improve yourself and your business.
However, having a great mentor will trump all of these any day of the week. You can’t go past advice that is tailored to you!
Mentorship is a topic I’m really passionate about and I want to demystify it a bit more in this episode so you can start searching for your perfect mentor.
In this episode I’ll cover:
- The 5 priceless benefits of having a mentor
- The difference between the 3 types of mentors: The Coach, The Motivator and The Big Brother
- What the ideal mentor/mentee situation looks like, and how you can strive to emulate it
- Why you definitely SHOULD pay your mentor for their time (it’s worth the investment, trust me!)
I hope you enjoy the episode! Please subscribe and share this episode with 1 person you think would find it valuable. I’ll be in your ears next week.
Don’t miss the guide that helped a startup sell for $12 million…
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016