If you want to succeed, you need to be learning.
Your business is a direct reflection of you. That’s why if you want to take your business to a 10/10, you should start by improving yourself.
For example, say you want to double your business’ revenue.
To do that, you need to double yourself (i’m not talking about your size here!). I mean double your energy, double your smarts, double your skill in a core business area…
You get the idea.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 5 step process for prioritising learning and ensuring massive results
- My 3 favourite sources for learning
- How to find the time for learning in every day
If you do highly beneficial things in excess, you will improve exponentially.
Enjoy the episode and please leave us a rating/review on iTunes! It helps the podcast reach more people like you :)
Got an app idea you’re ready to bring to life? Don’t miss the guide that helped a startup app sell for $12 million…
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016