Joe Hanna is the Co-Founder and CEO of xLabs, a truly revolutionary eye/gaze and head tracking software that requires only a laptop webcam to collect valuable data.
In this presentation at Pollinate Melbourne: Marketing & PR Recipes For Visionary Startups in June 2016, Joe shared with us smarter ways to take tech products to market in 2016.
In this TEDx style presentation, you’ll learn:
- How xLabs validated market demand for their first-of-its kind technology
- The 5 steps to a successful ‘go to market’ strategy
- Key insights into soft launching tech products and iterating quickly
Don’t miss the next Pollinate Melbourne event: Avoiding Failure From Ideation To Commercialisation, coming up in September!
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016