Charlotte Rijkenberg is the Australian Marketing Manager of international food delivery app Foodora.
We invited her to speak at Pollinate Melbourne: Marketing & PR Recipes For Visionary Startups, in June 2016 to share with us how Suppertime executed a complete rebrand when it was acquired by its international rival, Foodora.
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How Foodora uses creative marketing campaigns to set itself apart from close competitors in the food delivery space
- How the team reversed millions of dollars worth of Suppertime media in ONE MONTH.
- The 3 key pillars to to a successful relaunch strategy for a tech product
Don’t miss the next Pollinate Melbourne event: Avoiding Failure From Ideation To Commercialisation, coming up in September!
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016