Heather St John is COO at Monash Institute of Medical Engineering (MIME), a multi-disciplinary network of researchers, engineers and clinicians with the mission to lead discovery and innovation in the development of new medical technologies.
We invited Heather to speak at Pollinate Melbourne: Avoiding Failure From Ideation to Commercialisation in September 2016 about the current state and future of MedTech, particularly relating to new businesses.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- The trends and drivers of MedTech in Australia.
- MIME’s ‘sweet spot’ in MedTech innovation, from which 3 pillars come together to create breakthrough technologies and devices.
- How MIME seed funding works and the opportunities provided for new MedTech businesses.
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016