Maxine Lee is Accelerator Manager at Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP), a leading entrepreneurship program that supports early stage ventures by connecting them to resources and networks in the global startup community.
We invited Maxine to speak at Pollinate Melbourne: Avoiding Failure From Ideation to Commercialisation in September 2016 about how startups can accelerate failure to uncover new, profitable opportunities on the other side.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- MAP’s stance on failure, and how startups can fail faster to become better informed.
- Red flags that your startup is about to fail – Including how to know if you’re a solution looking for a problem
- Case study: How NoteExchange went from 30% month on month growth to failure in less than a year, and key learnings from their journey.
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016