One thing that I’ve noticed many entrepreneurs have in common is they are pretty ad hoc about getting organised.
I know, organisation and planning isn’t a sexy topic…
BUT the most useful tool in your business is your planning structure. I would guard my plan over my idea any day of the week.
See, I believe that successful entrepreneurs do two things really well;
- They’re focused on what they want
- They have a solid plan that they stick to
For many aspiring entrepreneurs, they just don’t really understand HOW to plan, or they don’t see the value in it.
This is a massive missed opportunity. As my business coach, Matt Malouf, says; “The idea with a plan is that you do the thinking once and then you just turn up.”
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 2 not-so-obvious reasons why people with plans are more successful in life. Period.
- The 3 things that every good plan needs to have
- A step by step roadmap to creating a big picture plan and breaking it up into tiny, achievable ‘rocks’
- How to avoid unconsciously SELF-SABOTAGING your own plan.
Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe and share this episode with 1 person you think would find it valuable. I’ll be in your ears next week.
Oh, and don’t miss the guide that helped a startup sell for $12 million…
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016