“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps push humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
The Senior UI Designer role.
Right now, we’re on the hunt for a superstar Senior UI Designer to join our team and help create digital products for our clients with stand-out user engagement. You will work closely with clients and Buzinga’s internal / external team to deliver exceptionally-designed products, on-time, and within budget.
We are looking for a unique individual with the following key attributes:
- A passion for app design and a great designer – obviously!
- Exceptional communication skills – not only can you articulate your designs to clients, but you can represent the UI Team both externally & internally. You’ll be the go-to resource for the UI Team.
- A thorough understanding & competent handle of tools – you must know how to use the tools listed below.
- Agency experience – you know what a tight deadline is and are able to deliver within its time frames.
Other attributes we are looking for include:
- Great listening skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Personal/professional development mindset
- Personal discipline, focus and accountability
- Good culture fit, and good working fit with existing team
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile and web UI design
- Brand development
- Invision App and other prototyping tools
- After Effects, Cinema 4D or 3DS Max are a bonus
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to work in a fun, quick-paced environment, where your specific experience & enthusiasm will be appreciated.
In return, you will work alongside some of the best thinkers in the business, in a flexible environment with great benefits.
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this: send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)