Want a job in a fast growing App Development Company?
We’re always looking for talented people to join our app development company in Melbourne. But before you apply there are a few things you should know about us:
We Believe That Your Success Is Our Success:
Whether you are a customer, director or a team member of Buzinga, our aim is to ensure that your experience at Buzinga leads you at least one step closer to achieving your personal goals – in health, finance and happiness. With this attitude we have been able to attract people from all over Australia (and the world) who are genuinely enthusiastic about helping each other.
What we look for in people:
- Entrepreneurial flare – people who work at Buzinga are entrepreneurs/intrapreneurs at heart.
- Dynamic – we’re a flexible team and we all wear numerous hats.
- Eye for quality – Buzinga is known for delivering outstanding quality; it’s ingrained in our DNA to over-deliver.
- Responsibility – our team are all responsible for their own work, projects and development.
- Ambition – we have set some incredibly ambitious goals. Our team are aligned with these goals and we all work hard to get there.
- Every member of our team are a manager in their own right.
- To be successful at Buzinga you need the ability to think on you own feet.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Friendly and uplifting attitude.
- Our team are hard working and creative people.
- Must have a passion for mobile technology.
10 things to love about Buzinga
- We supply fresh fruit every week
- A stocked up beer/wine fridge
- Our office is only a 2 minute walk from Chapel Street, great restaurants/cafes and shopping
- Lunch is paid for every Friday (pizza and beer/wine)
- Flexible working hours (give a little and let a little)
- Enormous opportunities to grow with the company
- Great culture with fun-loving, easy-going and happy people
- Plenty of after-work social events
- Due to the nature of our industry, every day is different – there’s never a dull moment
- Your input is important and always considered in our overall vision
Our aim is to make Buzinga the best workplace in Australia by 2017. We believe that through inspiring our people with education and by creating an environment where they love to be we can generate more ideas, higher productivity and foremost – happiness.
We’re currently looking for:
- Experienced UI/UX App Designer
- Creative Mobile Business Analyst
- Experienced Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- Experienced iOS & Android Developer
- Junior iOS Developer
- Junior Android Developer
- Experienced PHP Developer
- Junior PHP Developer
- Experienced Software Tester
How to apply:
Please apply with Resume of relevant past experience and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable to (a) the role and (b) our company culture.
Email to info (at) buzinga (dot) com (dot) au