“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps push humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
Experienced UX / Product Designer Role.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our Product Design Team.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years’ experience in industry
- High attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for logical thinking, behaviour translating to intuitive screen flow solutions Passion for continual learning in technology
- Experienced in design software (Bohemian Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge in modern digital design and screen layout
- Knowledge in design theory
- Experienced in digital prototyping software (Invision, Axure, Proto.io)
- Confident collaborating within a team and clearly articulating ideas
- Ability to lead conversations and present in professional manner
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to work in a fun, quick-paced environment, where your specific experience & enthusiasm will be appreciated.
In return, you will work alongside some of the best thinkers in the business, in a flexible environment with great benefits.
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this: send your resume/CV to email@example.com, highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)