Talent Acquisition and Human Resource Manager – Part Time
The primary role of our Talent Acquisition Manager is collaborating with our department managers and proactively help identify the specific attributes need for key roles. Also being able to attract candidates using various sources to build a pipeline of suitable candidates. Our ideal recruiter will have an extensive HR background and experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, your responsibility is to ensure Buzinga attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
We are looking for a unique individual with the following key attributes:
- A discerning eye for talent – you know that your opinion on top candidates is what we will be relying on, so recognising top talent, as well as being a good judge of character, is a no brainer.
- Exceptional communication & people skills – not only can you articulate the role that we’re hiring for, you can articulate Buzinga’s purpose, positioning, culture and values. With your understanding of our needs and capabilities, you can steer the right candidates to the perfect role through your networking skills and ability to influence.
- A passion for company culture and community building – you are excited to be apart of, and bring great people into our award winning culture.
- Exceptionally organised – you get the value of establishing and maintaining a tight recruitment process. As this is a part time role, your ability to effectively manage multiple schedules while building a steady pipeline of candidates is a must.
Other attributes we are looking for include:
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment/HR (either an in-house or a staffing agency)
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Knowledge of HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management
- Experience in designing and implementing overall recruiting strategies
- Great listening skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Networking skills
- An interest in mobile apps & technology
- Personal/professional development mindset
- Personal discipline, focus and accountability
- Good culture fit, and good working fit with existing team
This really is the perfect role for someone who is looking to return to the workforce in a flexible part time position, who is looking to work in a fun, quick paced environment where your specific experience as well as your enthusiasm will be appreciated.
In return you will work with some of the best thinkers in the business and in environment with great benefits and flexible working. The role will also include identifying key opportunities for hiring at Buzinga over the coming years as well as involvement in shaping the company’s business strategy around recruitment.
Your Next Step
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com