“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
The HR / Talent Acquisition Manager Role.
The primary role of our Talent Acquisition Manager is to collaborate with our department managers and proactively identify the specific attributes needed for key roles. The role involves tapping into various sources to build a pipeline of suitable candidates. Our ideal recruiter will have an extensive HR background and experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
The role will also include identifying key recruitment opportunities at Buzinga for the coming years, as well as involvement in shaping the company’s business strategy around recruitment.
Ultimately, your responsibility is to ensure Buzinga attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
We are looking for a unique individual with the following key attributes:
- A discerning eye for talent – your opinion of top candidates is what we will be relying on, so recognising top talent, as well as being an excellent judge of character, is a no brainer.
- Exceptional communication & people skills – not only can you articulate the role that we’re hiring for, you can articulate Buzinga’s purpose, positioning, culture and values. With your understanding of our needs and capabilities, you can steer the right candidates to the perfect role through your networking skills and ability to influence.
- A passion for company culture and community building – you are excited to be a part of, and bring great people into our award-winning culture.
- Exceptionally organised – you get the value of establishing and maintaining a tight recruitment process. As this is a part-time role, your ability to effectively manage multiple schedules while building a steady pipeline of candidates is a must.
Other attributes we are looking for include:
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment/HR (either an in-house or a staffinf agency)
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Knowledge of HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management
- Experience in designing and implementing overall recruitment strategies
- Great listening skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Networking skills
- An interest in mobile apps & technology
- Personal/professional development mindset
- Personal discipline, focus & accountability
- Good culture fit, and good working fit with existing team
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to return to the workforce in a flexible part-time position. For an individual looking to work in a fun, quick-paced environment where your specific experience and enthusiasm will be appreciated.
In return, you will work with some of the best thinkers in the business, in a flexible environment with great benefits.
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this: send us your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
- What are your top 5 values?
- If you were to start this job, what would your biggest challenge be? (One paragraph)
Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Thanks, and best of luck!