“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
The Sales Manager Role.
Right now we’re on the hunt for a proven superstar Sales Manager to join our team and help us take Buzinga to the next level in sales.
We are looking for a unique individual with the following key attributes:
- Leadership skills – you have a proven ability to lead, train and motivate a sales team & work with them to set, meet and exceed sales targets.
- Exceptional communication skills – communication is a key to great leadership. You are a great listener and speaker who can help employees and customers alike to understand your direction and recommendation.
- Analytical skills – you are able to analyse the numbers to find opportunities, then create and implement strategies to increase sales effectiveness.
- Customer service – you may need to speak with a dissatisfied customer, or look after a high profile client, so it’s essential you know how to generate a great customer experience.
- Strong technical understanding – it’s imperative you have a strong technical understanding because after all, you are working in a tech company & leading a team of tech sales people.
Other attributes we are looking for include:
- At least 3 years experience in leading IT-based sales teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management.
- Personal/professional development mindset.
- Personal discipline, focus and accountability.
- Good culture fit, and good working fit with existing team.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to work in a fun, quick-paced environment where your specific experience & enthusiasm will be appreciated.
In return, you will work with some of the best thinkers in the business in a flexible environments with great benefits.
We want to meet you! If you think you have what it takes and are willing to back yourself, then send us an email with your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
Our successful sales staff are well rewarded!
Send this through to: email@example.com.