Do you have a keen interest in innovations, technology and mobile? Do you love the idea of building well-funded, world class apps in a fun and supportive environment? Then you’re gonna love this job…
Buzinga is a uniquely competitive Australian based app development company.
We partner with governments, tier-1 enterprise companies and well-funded startups to build innovative mobile solutions and services that people love.
Our products are used by millions of people around the world and have been featured in every major news publication in Australia.
If you can see yourself working in our award winning company culture building relationships and working on incredible projects then keep reading.
Right now we’re on the hunt for a Sales Professional to join our team and work with our existing customers in bringing their apps to life.
You’re still reading this so let’s assume you love what you’re seeing! Let’s also assume that the following appeals to you:
- You love working with open, honest and fun-loving people.
- A cold beer or wine on Friday afternoons fits your bill.
- Did we mention that lunch is provided on Fridays as well?
- Who wants to start early in the morning? No one. Working hours are between 10am-6pm, and we’re flexible.
- You’re a strategic and technically minded individual, and a stickler for detail.
- You enjoy building relationships and consider yourself a fantastic communicator… I think you’ll fit right in!
- You enjoy working hard and like the idea of uncapped-earning potential with the security of a salary.
- We care about your health; regular massages, and fresh fruit everyday.
- Happiness is the new productivity. We’ve got table tennis and indoor basketball hoops sorted. Bring your ideas to the table!
- Are you looking for a company where you will see career progression and flexibility? We’re a fast growing company so there’s tonnes of opportunity personal and professional growth.
- You want to work at a company where you can have fun and develop professionally all at the same time.
- Our office is located in Richmond – cafes, restaurants and shopping galore!
Our mission is to be Australia’s Best Workplace by 2017.
Last year we came 4th…
We believe that through inspiring our people with education and by creating an environment where they love to be, we can generate more ideas, optimise performance and manufacture happiness.
Ok, how do we start working together?
If you can demonstrate:
– You are motivated and a self-starter
– A high level of interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
– An interest in personal and professional development, and
– An understanding of computer & mobile technology and what is involved to make it all work.
Then first off we want to meet you.
So let’s do this; send us an email with your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education.
It’ll be an advantage if you can also demonstrate:
– A proven track record in software sales
– Experience selling and or Account Management to enterprise sized organisations
– Experience with cloud based CRM’s
Our successful sales people are well rewarded!
If you think you have what it takes and are willing to back yourself then send us a brief cover letter and your resume to:
We get hundreds of resumes sent through a week, so please know that we will only be responding to those who will be progressing to the next step, as much as we’d love to reply to everyone.