“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
The Project Manager Role.
Right now we’re on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work closely with our clients and Buzinga’s internal / external team to deliver quality projects, on-time, and within budget.
The role doesn’t differ too much from what a traditional Project Management role would look like, however we provide the means to manage projects in a flexible manner, understanding not every project is the same. A lot of trust and responsibility is placed on the Project Manager.
Some preferable attributes of a potential candidate:
- Understanding of the different types of Development and Management Methodologies – e.g. LEAN, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Strong Client, Team, and Time management skills
- You are motivated, a self-starter with high attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for mobile technology and how it can be effectively applied
- Logical thinking with an ability to anticipate problems and find solutions
- Passion for continual learning in technology
- Understanding of how the system infrastructure works for a mobile based platform
- Experienced in digital PM tools (‘Teamwork’ preferable)
- Confident collaborating with clients and your team and clearly articulating ideas
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this: send your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. In the cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
- What’s your favourite app?
Send this through to email@example.com.