Right now we’re on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work closely with our clients and Buzinga’s internal / external team to deliver quality projects, on-time, and within budget.
The role doesn’t differ too much from what a traditional Project Management role would look like, however we provide the means to manage projects in a flexible manner, understanding not every project is the same. A lot of trust and responsibility is placed on the Project Manager.
Some preferable attributes of a potential candidate:
- Understanding of the different types of Development and Management Methodologies – e.g. LEAN, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Strong Client, Team, and Time management skills.
You’re still reading this so let’s assume you love what you’re seeing! Let’s also assume that the following appeals to you:
- You love working with open, honest and fun-loving people. This is a BS-free environment.
- A cold beer or wine on Friday afternoons fits your bill. Better make that two.
- Did we mention that lunch is provided on Fridays as well?
- Who wants to start early in the morning? No one. Working hours are between 10am-6pm.
- We care about your health so fresh fruit is provided for every day.
- Are you looking for a company where you will see flexibility and career progression? We’re a fast growing company so there’s tonnes of opportunity personal and professional growth.
- You want to work at a company where you can have fun and develop professionally all at the same time.
- Our office is located in Richmond – cafes, restaurants and shopping galore!
If all the above sounds awesome and you demonstrate the following attributes, then why haven’t you applied?
- You are motivated, a self-starter with high attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for mobile technology and how it can be effectively applied
- Logical thinking with an ability to anticipate problems and find solutions
- Passion for continual learning in technology
- Understanding of how the system infrastructure works for a mobile based platform
- Experienced in digital PM tools (‘Teamwork’ preferable)
- Confident collaborating with clients and your team and clearly articulating ideas
Our mission is to be Australia’s Best Workplace by 2017. Last year we came 4th… We believe that through inspiring our people with education and by creating an environment where they love to be, we can generate more ideas, optimise performance and manufacture happiness.
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this; using the link below, send your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. And in the cover letter answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
- What’s your favourite app?
Click here to begin your application.