More of a visual person? Watch this episode with the slides below.
In this episode we’ll discuss the 10 most important guidelines to follow when you’re building any new startup.
Now, a startup is not the same thing as a small business.
A Startup is a human institution designed to create a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty.” – Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup.
The aim of a startup is to GROW as fast as possible.
Buzinga was a startup once, and we learnt quickly what decisions would be fatal, and which would help us grow to where we are today.
In this episode I’ll cover:
How to survive the startup phase, in 10 fatal commandments:
- Thou shall not build a unicorn
- Thou shall not focus on revenue first
- Thou shall not lack the ability to pivot
- Thou shall not be a lone warrior
- Thou shall not hire the wrong people
- Thou shall not launch at the wrong time
- Thou shall not startup without a plan
- Thou shall not mishandle finances
- Thou shall not think too small
- Thou shall not ignore hunches
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Hope you enjoy these little nuggets of wisdom! Let me know any suggestions in the comments.
If you’ve been enjoying this podcast, leave us a rating and a review on iTunes.
Where to go next
Listen to episode 6: 5 Low Hanging Fruits That Will Skyrocket Your Mobile App Marketing
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016