George Glover is Co-Founder and COO of Social Garden, a disruptive marketing agency that is shifting lead generation activities to better reflect the buyer’s journey, and generating massive profits for their clients as a result.
Customer acquisition is directly tied to your revenue-generating capabilities, and is something that Australian startups struggle with every year.
We invited George to speak at Pollinate Melbourne: Marketing & PR Recipes For Visionary Startups in June 2016 about how startups can apply lean, measurable customer acquisition strategies to generate real business revenue.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- What the marketing funnel looks like in terms of ‘Cost Centers’ and ‘Profit Centers’
- Where to start when building brand awareness and generating leads for your startup
- Marketing automation hacks: How a 1-person team can 10X their marketing output.
Don’t miss the next Pollinate Melbourne event: Avoiding Failure From Ideation To Commercialisation, coming up in September!
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016