One of the primary success factors is your team.
Nearly all investors will attest to how important the team is when they’re deciding whether to invest in a startup.
But the way you build your team is hugely dependent on you and your own capabilities. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer.
And this is what I want to investigate today.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What to do if you’re neither the technical founder, nor the marketing founder.
- The advantage of building a team around your core function, and then outsourcing everything else.
- The 3 step process for doing as much of what you’re good at as possible, in the shortest amount of time.
- What to look for when hiring experts to help you on the road to greatness.
Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe and share this episode with 1 person you think would find it valuable. I’ll be in your ears next week.
Oh, and don’t miss the guide that helped a startup sell for $12 million…
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016