Sahil Kaura is founder and Head of Investments at Clover, an automated investment advice platform taking advantage of the Australian fintech boom.
Clover uses algorithms to help users create goal-based investment portfolios that are periodically rebalanced toward goal attainment.
We invited Sahil to speak at Pollinate Melbourne: Avoiding Failure From Ideation to Commercialisation in September 2016 about Clover’s startup journey so far.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- Clover’s 4-step ‘recipe’ for $1Million+ seed funding
- “A visit from Malcolm Turnbull” – How to tell your story and get press for your new business.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to choose a hard problem (but what you should know before you try.)
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Ep 18: Collective Campus’ CEO on Intrapreneurship and Corporate Innovation - December 20, 2016
- 50 User Engagement Strategies For Planning Memorable Mobile Experiences - December 19, 2016
- Latest Data: App Monetisation Trends And Drivers 2015-2020 - November 25, 2016