In this episode I’m talking about app user retention – making your users sticky, loyal and profitable.
Why do most tech-startups fail?
Don’t listen to the ‘app-marketing-gurus’ or anyone else who points to ‘more downloads’ as the solution to all problems.
People with this kind of single-minded mentality tend to struggle in their own tech-businesses.
I’ve worked with countless startups – in all stages of the business lifecycle – to point out the holes in their user engagement model.
I show them simple solutions that over the course of 90 days will patch up the leaks and more than double or triple their user engagement.
In this episode I’ll demystify why your users aren’t engaging (and may never engage) with your app.
And I’ll show you how to turn your app around and create a product that people come back to over and over again.
No tricky technical stuff. Just a few ideas that will change the way you look at your product.
In this episode I’ll cover:
- The 4 most common factors that distort a user’s expectation of your app
- Metrics you need to track and measure
- 9 strategies to engage your users
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Enjoy the episode and let me know what you’d like me to talk about in the next one!
I’d also love it if you left us a rating and a review on iTunes :)
Where to go next
Listen to episode 3: How To Make Money From Apps In 2016
Latest posts by Logan Merrick (see all)
- Are ChatBots A Fad? - September 21, 2016
- The Smart Startup’s Guide To Estimating Market Size For An App - September 1, 2016
- Beyond Pokemon Go: Real, Profitable Business Applications Of Augmented Reality - August 10, 2016