Business Development Manager
“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Logan Merrick, Co-founder and Director, Buzinga
Do you have a keen interest in innovations, technology and mobile? Do you love solving problems for your customers? And do you like the idea of working in a fast growing business with lots of personal and professional opportunity?
Then you’re gonna love this job…
Buzinga is a uniquely competitive Australian based app development company. We partner with businesses big and small to deliver technically sound mobile solutions with a focus on user engagement.
Our award winning apps are used by millions of people around the world and have been featured in every major news publication in Australia.
If company culture is important to you, and you want to sell an impressive and competitive service then we want to hear from you.
Right now we’re in a high growth phase and we are on the hunt for a superstar Business Development Manager to join our team and work with us to generate new business relationships and customers.
You’re still reading this so let’s assume you love what you’re seeing! Let’s also assume that the following appeals to you:
- You love working with open, honest and fun-loving people. This is a BS-free environment.
- A cold beer or wine on Friday afternoons fits your bill. Better make that two.
- Did we mention that lunch is provided on Fridays as well?
- Who wants to start early in the morning? No one. Working hours are between 10am-6pm, and we’re flexible.
- You’re optimistic, self motivated and want to get rewarded for the results you create. That’s perfect because we love that too.
- You enjoy working hard and like the idea of uncapped-earning potential with the security of a salary.
- We care about your health; regular massages, and fresh fruit everyday.
- Happiness is the new productivity. We’ve got table tennis and indoor basketball hoops sorted. Bring your ideas to the table!
- Are you looking for career progression? Great, because we’re a fast growing company so there’s tonnes of opportunity personal and professional growth.
- You want to work at a company where you can have fun and develop professionally all at the same time.
- Our office is located in Richmond – cafes, restaurants and shopping galore!
Our mission is to be Australia’s Best Workplace by 2017. We believe that by inspiring our people through education and by creating an environment where they love to be, we can generate more ideas, optimise performance and manufacture happiness.
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to meet you. So let’s do this; send us an email with your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. And in the cover letter answer following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- How would your best friend describe you? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
- Why are you moving on from your previous role? (One paragraph)
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (One paragraph)
- What are your top 5 personal values?
- If you were to start this job, what will be your biggest challenge? (One paragraph)
- What’s your favourite app?
Send this through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your effort and promise you will receive a timely response.
Thanks, and best of luck!