“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.”
– Graham McCorkill, Managing Director, Buzinga App Development
The Android App Developer Role.
We’re on the hunt for a superstar Android Developer (Java, Kotlin) to join our expanding Melbourne-based team. You will work closely with clients and Buzinga’s internal / external team to deliver quality projects on-time, on-budget and fit for purpose. The role doesn’t differ too much from what a traditional Developer role would look like, however, we expect you not only to develop some of our client’s applications, but also to be able to create application architectures that other developers can follow and take direction from you to deliver.
Some preferable attributes of a potential candidate:
- Understanding of the different types of Development and Management Methodologies – e.g. LEAN, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Strong development skills in two or more disciplines, listed below
- Excellent team and client communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Other attributes that we are looking for in an applicant:
- You are motivated; a self-starter with high attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for mobile technology and how it can be effectively applied
- Logical thinking with an ability to anticipate problems and find solutions
- Passion for continual technological learning
- Understanding of how the system infrastructure works for a mobile-based platform
- Experienced in digital PM tools (‘Teamwork’ preferable)
- Confident collaborating and clearly articulating ideas with both clients and your team
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to get to know you. So let’s do this: via the Seek portal, upload your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
Where to apply?
Email your awesome cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.