“We believe that technology is the new frontier of human evolution, and everything we build helps in pushing humanity forward. We think this is exciting enough to make it our profession.” – Logan Merrick, Co-founder and Director, Buzinga
Do you have a keen interest in innovations, technology and mobile? Do you love the idea of building well-funded, world class apps in a fun and supportive environment? Then you’re gonna love this job…
Buzinga is a uniquely competitive Australian based app development company.
We partner with governments, tier-1 enterprise companies and well-funded startups to build innovative mobile solutions and services that people love.
Our products are used by millions of people around the world and have been featured in every major news publication in Australia.
If you can see yourself working in our award winning company culture building relationships and working on incredible projects then keep reading.
Right now we’re on the hunt for a superstar Account Manager to join our team and work with our existing customers in bringing their apps to life.
You’re still reading this so let’s assume you love what you’re seeing! Let’s also assume that the following appeals to you:
- You love working with open, honest and fun-loving people.
- A cold beer or wine on Friday afternoons fits your bill.
- Did we mention that lunch is provided on Fridays as well?
- Who wants to start early in the morning? No one. Working hours are between 10am-6pm, and we’re flexible.
- You’re a strategic and technically minded individual, and a stickler for detail.
- You enjoy building relationships and consider yourself a fantastic communicator… I think you’ll fit right in!
- You enjoy working hard and like the idea of uncapped-earning potential with the security of a salary.
- We care about your health; regular massages, and fresh fruit everyday.
- Happiness is the new productivity. We’ve got table tennis and indoor basketball hoops sorted. Bring your ideas to the table!
- Are you looking for a company where you will see career progression and flexibility? We’re a fast growing company so there’s tonnes of opportunity personal and professional growth.
- You want to work at a company where you can have fun and develop professionally all at the same time.
- Our office is located in Richmond – cafes, restaurants and shopping galore!
Our mission is to be Australia’s Best Workplace by 2017.
Last year we came 4th…
We believe that through inspiring our people with education and by creating an environment where they love to be, we can generate more ideas, optimise performance and manufacture happiness.
Ok, how do we start working together?
Well, first off we want to meet you.
So let’s do this; send us an email with your resume/CV highlighting your three most relevant working experiences and any relevant education. And in the cover letter answer the following questions:
- What is it about technology that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- What is it about this job ad that most interests you, and why? (One paragraph)
- How would your best friend describe you? (One paragraph)
- What makes you stand out over any other applicant for this role? (One paragraph)
- Why are you moving on from your previous role? (One paragraph)
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (One paragraph)
- What are your top 5 personal values?
- If you were to start this job, what will be your biggest challenge? (One paragraph)
- Describe a time when you improved on a process or an idea that was previously suggested. (One paragraph)
- Describe the necessary components of an application like Instagram (yes this is a technical question).
- Describe the necessary components of an application like Foodswitch (this is also a technical question).
- What do you believe are the 3 most important characteristics of someone in this role?
- What’s your favourite app?
Send this through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We get hundreds of resumes sent through a week, so please know that we will only be responding to those who will be progressing to the next step, as much as we’d love to reply to everyone.